Let us help you sort out your country of origin food labelling needs
Here are some approaches to consider:
- Integrated labelling – create or update your main food product label layout to incorporate a country of origin standard mark or statement as part of the overall design, whether on the front label or back label
- Stand alone labelling – use a separate country of origin sticker in addition to your main label
- Direct to packaging – contact your packaging supplier for print options.
How We Can Help You
- Labels manufactured and printed to order with your choice of integrated or stand alone labelling
- Meet the official Australian food labelling requirements, with colours, font and styles as recommended in the official Country of Origin Food Labelling Style Guide
- Match your specific brand and packaging requirements
- Quality materials, adhesives and finishes to suit fresh food, shelf stable, refrigerated or frozen food packaging
- White or clear (transparent) material base
- Matte or gloss lamination
- Portrait or landscape orientation
- Standard or custom sizes
- Standard or custom shapes
- Labels supplied individually cut, on sheets or on rolls for hand or machine application
Fast Turnaround on Popular Standard Marks
Do you need stand alone, premium grade country of origin stickers for your product or product range in a hurry?
- Premium grade, waterproof country of origin stickers (“3 component” standard mark labels)
- Easy-peel stickers ideal for fresh produce, shelf ready or refrigerated food packaging
- Printed in the official green, gold and black colours on a durable white polypropylene substrate
- Each sticker is finished with slightly rounded corners and high gloss lamination
- Supplied on rolls of 1000, ready to apply by hand
Order by 2pm for next business day despatch for popular premium standard marks e.g. “Grown in Australia”, “Product of Australia”, “Made in Australia from 100% Australian Ingredients”, “Australian Honey”, “Australian Beef” and more. Note – stock levels and sizes will vary according to demand.