Let us help you sort out your country of origin food labelling needs. There are a couple of approaches to consider:
- adjust your main food product labels to incorporate a country of origin standard mark or statement as part of the overall design, whether on the front label or back label
- use separate, stand alone country of origin labels specific to your product or product range.
How We Can Help You
- Label manufacture and printing of country of origin labels to meet the official Australian Government requirements as well as your particular brand and packaging specifications
- Labels suitable for fresh produce, shelf stable, refrigerated and/or frozen food packaging
- Wide range of materials available including paper, polypropylene and PET
- Matte or gloss lamination
- Portrait or landscape format
- Standard or custom sizes
- Standard or custom shapes
- Colours and styles as recommended in the official Country of Origin Food Labelling Style Guide: green, gold and black labels; monochrome (black and white) labels; labels on a white or clear substrate.
- Labels supplied individually cut, on sheets or on rolls for hand or machine application
Popular Standard Marks in Stock
Do you need stand alone, premium grade country of origin labels for your product or product range?
We generally have the most widely used country of origin labels in stock, including Product of Australia and Grown in Australia labels.
Order by 2pm for next business day despatch from our Sydney warehouse to anywhere in Australia:
- Premium grade, waterproof country of origin labels (“3 component” standard mark labels)
- Easy-peel labels ideal for fresh produce, shelf ready or refrigerated food packaging
- Printed in the official green, gold and black colours on a durable white polypropylene substrate
- Each label is finished with slightly rounded corners and high gloss lamination
- Available in a range of sizes
- Supplied on rolls of 1000, ready to apply by hand.
- Contact us now to order.