QR Code Sticker Options
Our QR code stickers have an easy-peel adhesive backing and can generally be applied to any smooth, clean, dry surface – paper, cardboard, glass, plastic or metal. We offer:
- QR code sticker manufacturing and printing in any size, shape or colour
- Stand-alone QR code stickers, with or without your logo, text or other information
- Integrated stickers, where a QR code is included as a visual element on product or service stickers
- QR code stickers supplied on sheets, on rolls or individually cut
- QR code stickers with the same QR codes on all stickers in your order
- QR code stickers with a unique QR code on each sticker for tracking and tracing.
There are many ways QR code stickers can be used to help you achieve your business goals. Here are just some examples.
QR Code Stickers for Healthcare and Laboratories
- Apply QR code stickers to vials or other equipment to track supplies, test kits and samples.
QR Code Stickers for Retail
- Use QR codes to provide customers with more information than there is room for on your product sticker. Adding a QR code to the sticker means your customer can scan it and immediately find out more about your product from your website, contact you or share your details with others.
- Run retail promotions for specific target groups via direct mail and use different QR codes to direct customers to separate offer pages on your website.
- Use QR codes on product packaging or service stickers so that when they are scanned they display installation instructions or user guides (specially useful for technical or electronic products).
QR Code Stickers for Sales, Service and Support
- Add a QR code to the sales and service sticker you leave behind on equipment or machines after you complete an installation or service call.
- Your customer can scan the QR code to phone you or book themselves into your online system when the next service is due.
- Your field staff can scan the QR code sticker when they make a service call to match up to billing, service or warranty records.
- Tell us what you need or let us help you choose – contact us for friendly, professional advice or a quote.