We are committed to protecting your privacy and to using security measures that enable you to shop with us safely and with confidence. Any information that we collect about you will be handled and used in accordance with this policy.
This privacy and security policy applies to the PA Labels Australia website and all related sites, applications and services (collectively, “PA Labels Australia services”) regardless of how you access or use them.
From time to time we may need to update this policy. If that happens we will change it here so you can always access it easily. This policy was last updated in September 2019.
We collect personal and non-personal information about you in the course of conducting our business. This includes:
- details of your access to or use of PA Labels Australia services, including but not limited to traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data
- information that you provide to us by filling in forms using PA Labels Australia services, such as contact us forms or order forms
- if you place an order with us: billing, delivery and payment information, and order information and purchase and payment history, if any
- information provided to us when you communicate with us by any method, including but not limited to PA Labels Australia services, email, by post or through social media
- information from third parties if we believe they have informed you that your details may be provided to us.
You may choose not to provide information to us however this may limit or prevent us from providing you with information, products or services you require.
We may use the information we collect about you to:
- provide you with information, products or services you have requested from us, including sales or service support
- meet our contractual obligations to you
- process transactions and communicate with you about your transactions
- notify you about changes that may affect you
- keep in touch with you about PA Labels Australia services and offers*
- promote our work for you in featured work/showcase or promotions.
We may also use non-personal information to make improvements to our business and to PA Labels Australia services.
*When you subscribe; and of course you can unsubscribe at any time.
Information Storage and Security
We take all reasonable steps to manage and store your personal information securely. These steps include security restrictions on access to key systems as well as our business policies and practices. The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure, however, and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically. Transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing Your Information
We may disclose to, or exchange your personal information with third parties under strict conditions:
- where they assist us in carrying out our business and in providing services to our customers
- where we sell any or all of our business and/or our assets to a third party
- where we are legally required to disclose your information
- to assist with fraud protection and minimise credit risk.
Access To Information
If you ask us for account to personal information we hold about you, we will generally provide you with it within 60 days, provided it is reasonable and practicable for us to do so; and subject to any exceptions permitted by law. We may charge a fee to cover reasonable costs of locating the information and providing it to you.
If you have questions or concerns regarding this policy or if you would like to discuss a privacy or security matter, please contact us in writing using our contact form and include the term ‘privacy’ or ‘security’ in your message.