Our aluminium labels have a soft, malleable surface which shows an indentation if the label surface is marked. For example, if they are written on with a ballpoint pen, the indentation remains even if the ink fades or is wiped away. They are available in any size, shape or print colour.
Aluminium labels have a wide range of industrial uses in the field, workshop, factory, warehouse or distribution centre. Depending on your requirements, they can be manufactured for indoor or outdoor use, even for use in harsh environments.
- compliance records
- serial number labels
- model or product ID labels
- production date labels
- service record labels
- maintenance record labels
- calibration record labels
- inspection record labels
- plant and equipment logging labels
- batch number labels
- install date labels
- Self-debossing, write-on aluminium labels 0.075mm or about 75 micron thick
- Industrial strength self adhesive
- Indoor or outdoor use – for outdoor use, we recommend darker Pantone colours
- Your choice of size and shape
- Your choice of square or rounded corners
- Printing in black or your choice of Pantone colours or CMYK colours
- Optional printing with sequential codes or numbering, barcodes or QR codes
- Supplied on sheets, individually cut or on rolls
- Gloss indenting finish (no lamination)
Request A Quote
- Tell us what you need or let us help you choose.