Our aluminium labels are manufactured to order and are suitable for a wide range of industrial uses in the field, factory, distribution centre or office.
They are very durable yet have a malleable surface, soft enough to leave a permanent indentation (deboss). When written on with a ballpoint pen, the indentation remains even if the ink is wiped away.
Need metallic labels without a write-on, indenting surface? Our high-durability polyester labels are available in metallic silver or gold.
Typically these aluminium labels are used for equipment calibration or asset maintenance. This makes them an ideal choice for recording:
- serial numbers
- model or ID numbers
- production dates
- batch numbers
- install dates
- service dates.
- Self-debossing, write-on aluminium foil label – 0.075mm or about 75 micron
- Permanent self adhesive base
- Custom printing in Pantone colours or CMYK (solid colours only with no shading or gradients)
- Indoor and outdoor use – for outdoor use, we recommend darker Pantone colours
- Your choice of size
- Your choice of square or rounded corners
- Supplied on sheets or individually
- Gloss finish (no lamination)
- Printed with sequential numbering (optional).